I have 3 units of DC S4600 240GB SSD, but all have the same issue.
Totally 3 units are dead, not accessible under windows 2012R2 or Linux.
I haven't used over 2 weeks.
I suspect it is related to FW.
How do I resolve this issue?
Windows tool box screenshot - now
Windows tool box screenshot - earlier.
it wasn't dead, but Optimizer doesn't work.
Linux dmesg -now
Linux - smartctl cmd -now
We understand that you're experiencing issues to access three Intel® SSD DC S4600 Series.
In order to better assist you, we want to gather more details regarding these drives. Please provide us with the following information:
- Were the drives working properly before?
- Are the three of them installed on the same system?
- You mentioned the drives are not accessible, but seem to be properly recognized by the operating systems. Is this is correct? And what exactly do you mean by not accessible?
- If the SSDs are recognized, please use the Export feature on Intel® SSD Toolbox to generate a SMART details report and attach it to your reply.
- The Intel® SSD DC S4600 Series was recently released and has not received firmware updates yet. Is there a reason you suspect the problem is firmware related?
Any additional information about your system and environment would be appreciated.