cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Intel Data Migration software work with two SSD's

AStei6
New Contributor

Hi

I currently have an Intel 320 120GB SSD installed on my Windows 8 Desktop PC Since it is running low on space I am considering the purchase of an intel 335 240GB SSD. I have a couple of questions:

1) Does the Data Migration Software work when transferring data between two SSD's (compared to a hard drive and an SSD"?

2) If I only have room in my current PC setup for one SSD, is it possible to connect the second one to an external source?

Thank. for any assistance offered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Hello alstein,

Yes, the Intel® Data Migration Software works with two Intel® SSDs and you may connect the destination drive with a USB converter such as the Bizlink G13532-001.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Hello alstein,

Yes, the Intel® Data Migration Software works with two Intel® SSDs and you may connect the destination drive with a USB converter such as the Bizlink G13532-001.

AStei6
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I'm relieved that the software will work with 2 Intel SSD's. I just placed an order for the Intel 335 240GB SSD.

Interestingly, I located the original packaging for my current 320 SSD, and found that a Bizlink USB converter was included!

Thanks again for your assistance.