Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Hard Drive :Samsung 2TB SATA (7200 Rpm) + 32GB SSD (Intel SRT) not bootable

JJohn30
Beginner

I have a desktop with Samsung 2TB SATA (7200 Rpm) + 32GB SSD (Intel SRT), Memory : 12288MB (2x4GB + 2x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Dual Channel (2012). Since august when I start the computer the cursor it is blinking for a while, twice appearance of dell logo and then the info that pc is not bootable and status disabled. See screenshot.

After 2 or 3 times setting of the pc and several on/off with some luck the pc is running.

The bios installed is (see screenshot) an no updates found. When I have started Intel Rapid Storage Technologie says everything is working normal.

Please any help is more then welcome to get a smooth start.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

JohnBugge,

The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology or commonly known as Intel® RST is designed to be used only with Intel® Products that support this technology.

Unfortunately your SSD is not an Intel® Product and only the manufacturer of your product can provide the proper tools to assist you with this. On our best effort to assist you, here is a link to your SSD support. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/computing/memory-storage/solid-state-drives SAMSUNG Solid State Drive Support.

If you would like to learn more about Intel® SSD families, please access this link: http://ark.intel.com/# @SolidStateDrives Intel® SSD Familiy

*If you have any of the Intel® SSDs specified in the link above and need assistance with it, please provide detailed information on the situation as well as the series and we will be more than glad to provide you all the support you need.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos
JJohn30
Beginner

Dear Aleki,

thx for the quick response, I will follow your info.

greetings

Jo

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

JohnBugge,

You are more than welcome. We are glad that we could help you to find the right line of support for your product. We hope all goes well for you resolving your issue. Should you ever need any information about Intel® SSDs, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos