cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I really do not know, how to translate date of manufacturing from ISN on my SSD disk drive. ISN is PHLA848605GM128BGN. Thanks for every answers.

MMatu4
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi MMAtu4,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Based on the ISN of your drive, the date of manufacturing would be: December 1st, 2018.

The date code is defined by the following digits (bold-italic digits): PHLA848605GM128BGN which corresponds to the year (8), the week number (48) and the day number (6), so that would be year 2018, week 48 which is the last week of November and first week of December, and the day 6 which is Saturday (Sunday=0, Monday=1, etc.). So this corresponds to December 1st, 2018.

I hope this information clarifies your concern.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi MMAtu4,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Based on the ISN of your drive, the date of manufacturing would be: December 1st, 2018.

The date code is defined by the following digits (bold-italic digits): PHLA848605GM128BGN which corresponds to the year (8), the week number (48) and the day number (6), so that would be year 2018, week 48 which is the last week of November and first week of December, and the day 6 which is Saturday (Sunday=0, Monday=1, etc.). So this corresponds to December 1st, 2018.

I hope this information clarifies your concern.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation