cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. I wonder if it is possible to use 2 Intel 750 series PCIE ssds in raid 0 as a boot drive?

KHäll1
New Contributor

I have a Asus Rampage VI extreme x299.. or do I need that VROC key?

Best regards Kristoffer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi Kristoffer,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

There is no need to use Intel® VROC to setup a RAID array. As long as the motherboard supports hardware RAID configurations, it’s possible to setup a RAID 0 array, however since this depends on the motherboard itself, my recommendation is to contact ASUS* to confirm with them if you can setup hardware RAID arrays in your motherboard and if so, what the best way to do it is.

I hope you find this information useful. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi Kristoffer,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

There is no need to use Intel® VROC to setup a RAID array. As long as the motherboard supports hardware RAID configurations, it’s possible to setup a RAID 0 array, however since this depends on the motherboard itself, my recommendation is to contact ASUS* to confirm with them if you can setup hardware RAID arrays in your motherboard and if so, what the best way to do it is.

I hope you find this information useful. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi Kristoffer,

Just wondering if there is anything else I can help you with, or if the information above answered your concern.

Regards,

Diego V.