cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i know is my SSD Faulty or OS corrupted.

LKhen
New Contributor

My Laptop hang (stop work) at Window logo page when i start.

SSD Model: SSDSCKKF256H6

14 REPLIES 14

LeonWaksman
Contributor II
  1. My assumption is that you have Windows 10 O.S. installed.
  2. Power ON your laptop and depress Power ON switch in the moment you see that Windows is starting. Keep the switch depressed, till the system powers OFF.
  3. Repeat this 2 times more.
  4. Power ON your laptop and after three unsuccessful attempts, the Window will try to repair the system. If this will not succeed, you will enter Advanced Option screen.
  5. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
  6. Click/tap on Advanced options.
  7. Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
  8. After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.

Leon

Hi Leon thanks for you replay.

sorry as i no inform my OS.

My Os is Window 7.

Is same step for window 7?

for you info i have try to start in safe mode, the result as below. the screen frozen as below.

1. In Windows 7 you can't do the Windows 10 recovery steps.
  2. You can do like this: Insert the Windows 7 installation CD. Then it will load drivers and the screen should pop up to go on installing windows, but on lower left corner you can see the option "repair computer". Click that option and it should fix the problem.
  3. You can try repairing system with Windows 7 installation CD: press "Shift+F10" to bring up the command prompt window. In the command prompt window, type "bootrec.exe /fix". 
  4. Also depleted CMOS battery may be cause for this failure. If your laptop is more then 3 years old I'll would consider to replace this battery.

Leon

RAJU2529
New Contributor

without system restore , we can solve by booting the windows in to safemode and then boot as normal