cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i know is my SSD Faulty or OS corrupted.

LKhen
New Contributor

My Laptop hang (stop work) at Window logo page when i start.

SSD Model: SSDSCKKF256H6

14 REPLIES 14

Do I tweak it to boot in safe mode from the BIOS? Or is it a setting hidden inside the Windows troubleshooting screen?

You may boot in safe mode from Advanced Menu Screen:

press Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > See more recovery options > Startup settings.

Now, you will see menu with different startup options.

Leon

DrWongKC
New Contributor

Hi! I'm working in the industry but I'm new. Can I only use that above mentioned System Restore, only after creating a Restore Point in Windows 10 before? Or can this option be used on any Windows 10 OS that shows the troubleshoot blue screen?

Hello @DrWongKC​ 

1. You may restore your PC to to saved working configuration, only if you have previously stored restore points. Windows is storing such points from time to time automatically (for example before important update). You may also record such point whenever you want. Write "restore" in the search box and press on "Create restore point".
  2. If this option is not working you may try to fix Windows boot by executing bootrex/fixmbr , bootrec/fixboot and bootrec/rebuildbcd commands from the Command Prompt
  3. If the above will not help firm the Advanced Menu screen, you may Reset your Windows. This option will let you choose to keep your personal files and reinstall Windows. You will need to reinstall however, all your programs.

Leon

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello LKhen, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation