cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i know is my SSD Faulty or OS corrupted.

LKhen
New Contributor

My Laptop hang (stop work) at Window logo page when i start.

SSD Model: SSDSCKKF256H6

14 REPLIES 14

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello LKhen, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

Hi Josh B.

I have contact Dell and Dell replace the hard disc for me. As my this hard disc is come with Dell Ultrabook with Intel CORE i7 v Pro.

I am so lucky, my less than 2 years old hard disc problem as Dell advice. the hard disc life so short.

Now how can i get back my data in the hard disc?

Thanks

Hi LKhen,

It’s great that you got a replacement for your drive.

Regarding to how to recover your data, I’m afraid that if the drive got corrupted, then there is no way to recover the data.

You may, however, try to contact a company that works on recovering information from corrupted/damaged drives to see if they are able to help you on this topic.

From our side, we don’t have any tool that can help you recovering the data from a corrupted/damaged drive.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello LKhen, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello LKhen, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation