Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
435 Discussions

How to set up boot from PCIe SSD(DELL Precision T3600)

ZZhan48
Beginner

1. DELL Precision T3600, install PCIe SSD, update BIOS A12 to A17 (new version).

2. PCIe SSD can be find by win 10 pe. Only copy data.

3. BUT, PCIe SSD can not boot. press F12, SATA, USB, NIC

How to set up boot from PCIe SSD?

Where is the new BIOS software?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi zhangzhq72,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand that you are trying to set your drive as the primary unit and boot from it.

I will need additional information so that I can help you better.

Is there any way you can download the Intel® System Support Utility (SSU) and run a full report to collect your system data and drive information? If you have another drive in your system, please set it up as the booting drive so that you can boot and get the system details.

If you cannot run the Intel® SSU, please let me know which drive you are trying to setup exactly.

The Intel® SSU can be downloaded from the following site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi zhangzhq72,

I'm wondering if you still need help.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi zhangzhq72,

Since you haven't posted any updates on this, the thread will be marked as assumed answered.

You can still post any updates at any time. We'll continue the support and helping you in any way we can.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos