cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't install win 7 on intel ssd 600 seri

tnguy81
New Contributor

I can not start hard drive . I can not find intel rapid for it. wish everyone helped me

thanks everyone

9 REPLIES 9

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello tuyennguyen1703,

We haven't heard from you in the last few days. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.Best regards,Eugenio F.

Hi Eugenio F

I can not install the operating system because it does not get nvme . I tried the tutorial but can nothttps://www.intel.vn/content/www/vn/vi/support/articles/000023888/memory-and-storage.html How to Install Microsoft Windows* 7 on a PCIe* NVMe Intel® SSD Thank U

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello tuyennguyen1703,

Thanks for your reply. We've tested this workaround extensively and several customers have confirmed this worked for them. Can you describe step by step the process you're following and where/how is it failing?Best regards,Eugenio F.

I try create usb boot win 3.0 but it is very slow . I create win mini PE..After I extrack file win7.iso and I setting..Next step I load driver nvme but can not. You look picture 2 and 3 on post 1

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello tuyennguyen1703,

If you're having issues with installation method 2, please test method 1 instead.Best regards,Eugenio F.