cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have question about the usage of "INTEL NAND FLASH".

skim71
New Contributor

Hello.

I am the user who is highly interested in SSD(Solid State Drive), living in Korea.

I request because I have question about the usage of "INTEL NAND FLASH".

I am aware that "INTEL NAND FLASH" must have mark i

like the picture below.(25nm SLC NAND FLASH)

However, not so long ago, I bought the product that used similar "NAND FLASH like the image above and pull-apart it and observed an internal part.

The "NAND FLASH" used in that product is as follows.

This awkward NAND FLASH hasn't got mark i.

what I want to know is whether you produce and sell this NAND FLASH without i mark in INTEL or not.

if it's the NAND FLASH that INTEL guarantees and produce?

I'll be waiting for answers

Thank you~

9 REPLIES 9

All Intel® components are trademark but honestly we have received reports of counterfeit products from Asia.

skim71
New Contributor

Thank you Kevin.

Above picture is a cerificate of authenticity from "Intel China authorized dealer", provided by the Korean online shops selling the products.

Basically what it says is that the "Intel China authorized dealer" is manufacturing the nand flash not bearing "i" marks.

I wish you can tell me this certificate is actually authentic and what they are claiming is true at all.

i don't want that value of Intel®brand falls due to this case.

i hope Intel® would reveal the presence of fake ones like this and announce the consumers the deep warning..

Have a Nice Day Kevin...

Thank you for sharing this information. We really appreciate your feedback.

Kevin M

skim71
New Contributor

It is my last question.

Is the all information in the certificate is true? Is false?

It is hard for me to tell you at this point if the information on the certificate is correct and valid therefore I recommend you contacting Intel Corporate for them to help you with this.

Here is the contact information:

91 408 765 8080

Kevin M