cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used intel ssd toolbox to my RAID 2 x ssd 530 240 Gb Win 7 64.Actually what it does is: I click the RUN-button to initiate optimization, whereupon the warning dialog pops up and there I click START. The program advances to 34% and stops there for a whi

RKorw1
New Contributor

I used intel ssd toolbox to my RAID 2 x ssd 530 240 Gb Win 7 64.Actually what it does is: I click the RUN-button to initiate optimization, whereupon the warning dialog pops up and there I click START. The program advances to 34% and stops there for a while as it always has. But instead of finishing after a few seconds the Windows error message appear on screen. When I click away that message I get the "100% Command finished" successfully displayed in the optimizer. So the program tells me it worked but it, or rather one of its modules, has also crashed in the meantime. Do you have any solutions of that problem ?

3 REPLIES 3

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Hi flydoc, would you be able to capture the error message (in a screenshot)?

Please provide more information about your system, such as: RAID type, chipset model, computer's brand and model.

Thanks for your reply . My PC is located at work - I will be there on Thursday so this time I will send you a sreenshot but it looks as below:

" analyser.exe stopped work " so after my confirmation "ok" toolbox works again and immediately was a progress from 34% to 100%( in one second time )

. But I"m afraid the TRIM function wasn"t properly .

and I have to add that at the beginning toolbox after installation worked properly and after two weeks this mistake started to show, I"ve tried to uninstal it and insstall once again but it didn"t change anything...

My computer : PC

RAID 0 for system 2 x SSD intel 530 240GB

4 Tb Hybrid HDD for data

MB : Asrock OC FORMULA Z 77

Intel 3770 K

SLI 2x GTX 780 Ti

Water blocks of processor and MB and Video cards .

16GB RAM

I made PC myself from the beginning to the end ... and it's not my profession ( doctor of medicine )

Sorry of my English , this is not my native language .....

Best regards

Robert

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Do you remember if anything changed about the time when Intel® SSD Toolbox stopped working properly? Was there any other program or Windows* Update installed recently?

Please go to Control Panel, Programs and Features, View Installed Updates and sort them by "Installed On" to look for the most recent Microsoft* Updates.

You can also go back one step and try to repair Microsoft* .Net Framework 4.x in Programs and Features by clicking on Uninstall/Change and follow on-screen instructions.