cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICH9R South Brdg. any TRIM commands

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, I'm wondering if is there any chance that intel will release any controller driver to be compatable with Window 7 TRIM features. This SSD tecnology I think is been out for a while, do you think is time to release any compatability driver with type of Drive to work with this type of drive they are expensive as they is. I would nice to get nice support for this drive to really the most performance of what they are capable of. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

RGiff
Contributor

I am running a Intel DX48BT2 , That has a ICH9R/DO/DH/ , ,, SATA AHCI Controller , Driver # 9.6.0.1014 . Been working for a year now.

RGiff
Contributor

What board do you have ??

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

"Asus Benician IPIBL-LB, with the Intel Chipset Controller ICH9R." See are U running that drivers ver. and have see TRIM enable on Ur OS (Windows 7) ? see I can run any drivers ver. that I want but with the only one that I have seen TRIM working is with the Micro soft one.

I can tell buy your description of the board , That it's a HP IPIB- LB , I would strongly suggest you get any drivers you need for that board form HP , Sometimes these are customized by HP , The Intel drivers may not work right , or give you problems , Especially the BIOS Files they will not work on a HP Board..