cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRST 11.6 is bugged!

MSmit17
New Contributor

Don't you test your software before release it?

The 11.6 interface can't be opened, debug errors shows. All this under windows 7 ultimate 32 bits. Tested on two different pc's.

67 REPLIES 67

MSmit17
New Contributor

Nobody has an answer this appears when i open the IRST interface:

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes I must agree that the IRST GUI in version 11.6.0.1030PV will not start in Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.

Of course, I don't have the 11.6.0.1702 OROM that is paired with this version of IRST, but who does?

Doesn't seem to be part of the latest BIOS updates for Intel Z77 mother boards, which are still on OROM 11.2.0.1527, or earlier.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I also have this problem but it seems to like my old P965 ICH8R setup.

/thread/31822 http://communities.intel.com/thread/31822

Johnny_Y_Intel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Before installing this application or requesting technical support from Intel, first contact your system manufacturer. They typically provide software which is specifically configured for your system.

And below is the disclaimer from Intel download center:

DISCLAIMER: This software is provided by Intel only for the convenience of its customers. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ANY PROPOSAL, SPECIFICATION OR SAMPLE. This software is furnished under license and may only be used or copied in accordance with the terms of the license. The software is subject to change without notice. Intel assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors, incompatibility issues, inoperability or inaccuracies that may appear in this software.