I have installed this toolbox and it will not open the program even with administrator. The program is not showing in the task manager processes or services. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
OS Windows 7 Pro CPU Intel I7-920 with 12 gig of ram. I have rebooted multiple times after uninstall and reinstall. Please see original post, I have already done what you are asking. The program actually works on the Seagate hard drive that I have, go figure.
If the program is installed but it does not open, it may actually indicate a problem in the OS (corruption, virus, etc). Here are a few things to consider about this:
- Make sure your Antivirus is up to date, and that your PC is free of infections.
- Check your PC for Windows Updates.
- If the issue persists, confirm that the software is properly installed:
1. Please go to Control Panel, Programs, Uninstall a Program, Select Intel® SSD Toolbox and uninstall it. Reboot the PC after the process.
2. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/18455/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox Download Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox and Install the application following the instructions in the document http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/software/000005800.html Installing the Intel® SSD Toolbox for Software.