I bought brand new Intel 530 SSD. After I install OS (Win 7 Home Premiu x64) it's vanished. I updated my BIOS and also tryed to update SSD firmware but with no results. I have MSI z97 Gaming5 motherboard and Intel i-7 4790K CPU. Maybe you can help me with my problem.
Here are some actions you can try in order to solve this type of situation:
- Go to the BIOS of your motherboard, and check if the SSD is detected.
- Try connecting the drive to another computer, or as a secondary drive using a different SATA port and cable, and check if it is detected.
- Make sure the SSD is connected to SATA port 1 of the Motherboard.
- Confirm that the new SSD is selected as primary boot device.
- Disable Fast Boot in the BIOS of your Motherboard.
If the issue persists, let us know the model number of the SSD, as well as the firmware version it is using.
Check if the storage controller of the motherboard is operating in AHCI mode, or if it is using a different mode. *If you use standalone drives, it should be set to AHCI (SATA) mode.
Is the drive detected in the BIOS or by Windows as a secondary drive?
Let us know any error or warning noticed during the boot process.
Thanks for fast answer. My PC don't detect my SSD, it's connected to SATA 1 port. I cant't check that my SSD is secondary drive because my PC don't see it. My mobo is working in AHCI mode and fast boot is disabled too. I think this is serial number: CVDA44320A511207GN.
In this case, we recommend you to contact your nearest Intel Customer Support Center for further assistance and other support options, you can find the contact methods in the following link:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/ Contact Support
If you are located in The. U.S. please call this number: 916 377 7000 Mon to Fri from 7:00A.M. to 5:00P.M. (PST)