cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel 600p SSD does the PC off and on automatically

AAdri5
New Contributor II

When I turn on my pc it kind off after 1 second before showing the BIOS POST screen, and after a further 3 seconds back off automatically and the PC works normally. This only happens with SSD installed on the PC. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H. What can be causing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AAdri5
New Contributor II

Hi! Good news, the problem has been resolved with the BIOS update for the F20 version.

Regards,

Adriel

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Adrielpaugusto,

We understand that your PC won't boot or post if the new Intel® SSD 600p series is installed on the computer. First of all, we would like you to please let us know what is the BIOS version on your motherboard?Also, have you checked with Gigabyte* about compatibility with M.2 slot + NVMe*?We will be waiting for your response.Regards,NC

AAdri5
New Contributor II

Thanks for the answer!

My motherboard is this ( http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx%3Fpid%3D5491%23ov http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5491# ov ) it has support for M.2 SSDs NVMe and the BIOS version is F6, or Be the latest. The problem is that the PC restarts before it reaches the BIOS screen, but only does this once, so it starts normally next and works perfectly.

I think I was not very clear on the other question, but the PC and SSD work normally, the only problem is when I turn on the PC, which instead of starting normally it turns off after 1 second and then turn on automatically then working normally From there.

And this behavior only happens when the SSD is installed on the PC. At the moment only the M.2 SSD is installed, without other SSD or HD.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Adrielpaugusto,

We would like to check this in our lab and verify this. We will keep you posted.Regards,NC

AAdri5
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the help! I also opened a call on the Gigabyte support, once you have an answer there, I'll report it here!

Regards,

Adriel