Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
432 Discussions

Intel 900P 280G stuck when internet speed over 1.3Gbps

smao1
Beginner

I tried update the driver and do everything I can but the system stucks sometime.

My internet speed is about 1.6Gbps, I use firefox and test the network speed @ www.speedtet.net

If I change the intel 900P to another boot drive everything works fine.

And sometimes when it works fine, my internet speed just can get to 1.6Gbps but other machines can.

networkspeed test same time

my hedt 7940x+2080ti

01.png

my server

server.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee
Hello smao1, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® 900P 280Gb. If we infer correctly, we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ 2- Download the software. 3- When finished downloading it, open it 4- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions. We will be looking forward to your reply with the requested information. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
smao1
Beginner

Hi:

This is the screen shot

and I fixed it.

I installed intel Chipset Driver10.1.1.44 142-SX-E297 Windows 10 64bit instead of windows provided default. Thanks for your replyscreenshot.png

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee
Hi smao1, Thank you for your reply. We are glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue that you reported. We will like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
smao1
Beginner

After 2 days.... it stuck again... I'm totaly confused. What should I do...

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hello smao1,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to diagnose properly the hardware, please provide us with the following information:

• SSU logs.

1- Go to

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/

2- Download the software.

3- When finished downloading it, open it

4- Please attach the SSU Log file obtained to your reply.

• A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions.

• The SMART details.CSV file (SMART logs) from your Intel® SSD 900P Series

It can be extracted by using the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox, as explained in the “IntelSolidStateDriveToolboxUserGuide.pdf”

(Please follow link below to download the guide)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020382/memory-and-storage.html

On section 3.2 you can find the instructions on how to get this file.

Please follow this link to download SSD Toolbox

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28593/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox

We will be looking forward to your reply including this information.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi smao1,

Greetings from Intel® SSD Support.

This is a friendly reminder your case remains open, awaiting for your reply.

Please let us know if you might need further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
smao1
Beginner

I don't know whether it's fine now. So I have to Observe for a period of time. Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi smao1,

Greetings from Intel® SSD Support.

Please let us know if you might need further assistance; otherwise, please confirm if we can close this case.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos