cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel DC D3700 Series dual port cables

SPolk
New Contributor

Hello,

I have an Intel DC D3700 Series NVMe SSD (800GB) drive that I'm trying to get working in dual port mode. Is there any documentation on the DC D3700?

I've purchased two cables from SerialCables.com. I have the PCI-4339i-0.5M-N2 cable and the PCI-4339B-0.5M-N2 cable. The PCI-4339B-0.5M-N2 is PCI Sig compliant

but doesn't work at all with the D3700. The PCI-4339i-0.5M-N2 cable sort of works, but not reliably.

Does Intel have a specific cable to be used with this drive? Is the D3700 compliant with the SFF-TA-1001 specification? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Stephen

7 REPLIES 7

SMuns
New Contributor

Hi

I don't need dual port what sort of cable do I need to connect this drive to Broadcom HBA 9400 16i Tri-Mode Adapter.

Regards,

Shawn.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi ShawnMunster,

This is the cable you need https://click.intel.com/sff-pcle-ssd-cable.html (SFF-8639 to SFF-8543). We recommend you to check with the hardware vendor(your HBA manufacturer) in order to validate it. Regards, Junior M.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi ShawnMunster,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.Regards, Junior M.