cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Pro 2500 240GB SSD problem

IBute
New Contributor

Dear Support,

Intel Pro 2500 240GB SSD have a problems with read operations.

Than I have wiped it using Intel Toobox and Activa Kill disk.

After this SSD doesn't accept write operations.

I have attached screenshots with S.M.A.R.T.

Please let me know is it possible to recover this ssd to operational state or it completely dead?

Thanks in advance,

Igor

5 REPLIES 5

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello ibutenko,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® SSD Pro 2500 Series If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: We will be looking forward to your reply.Best regards,Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation

IBute
New Contributor

Hi Josh!

Requested information attached.

Cheers,

Igor

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello ibutenko,

Thank you for your reply. We are going to be working in reviewing the information, pictures and the logs you provided, we will be contacting you back as soon as we have an update or in case that further information is required. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello ibutenko,

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. You are going to receive an email shortly from our advance technical support department in order to further assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation