cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel RST drivers

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Does anyone have a link to download the RST drivers and can you tell me what the latest version is?

When I try to find it I keep getting different results, 9.6, and 10.5 something. When I try do a search in downloads it gives me the Toolbox and Migration tool but no RST driver.

I have several drives if it matters, I thought they would all use the same one. I have a X25-M 80G, 320 series 160G, and 510 series 250G.

Is anyone else have a problem finding these or is it just me?

Thanks,

Will

7 REPLIES 7

DZand
Contributor III

@ Berwin,

as I already have written, I recommend to install the Intel RST driver v10.6.0.1002.

Berwin schrieb:

I am assuming I need the AHCI. So when I go to download it today it is not there. There is only RAID, F6 and one that says neither but the version is:

There is nothing to worry about, because

1. all available Intel RST driver packages do support both RAID and AHCI and
  2. there is no RST driver version 10.6.0.1022. What you have seen is a typo done by Intel while editing the download web site.

You should consider, that the F6 driver package just contans the RAID and AHCI driver and no additional installer. So if you want to update your currently running AHCI driver, you have to do it manually from within the Device Manager.

If you want to get the complete RST installation package containing the 32bit and 64 bit RST drivers v10.6.0.1002 and additionally the RST Console software, you should download it from here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20215&keyword=%22Intel+Rapid+Storage+... http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20215&keyword=%22Intel+Rapid+Storage+...

Don't get irretated regarding the versin number 10.6.0.1022. It is a typo. The correct version of the included drivers ans software is 10.6.0.1002.

Regards

Fernando

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Fernando,

Ok, it worked.

Thanks,

Will

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

@Fernando:

I tried the v10.6.0.1002 driver and the Rapid Storage Technology utility doesn't show a acceleration button:

I have the Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev. 1.0) and read another post stating that I would need to use v10.5.0.1027. Unless I'm doing something else wrong?