I have a problem with intel SRT feature.
I have HDD disk D:\ that is accelerated with SSD disk.
After PC reboot the speed of cached disk D:\ is ~500 MB/s with ATTO bench.
Then after some time (day or two) the cached disk D:\ performance degrades to the speed of the HDD (~150 MB/s).
Status in intel SRT console is OK.
After PC reboot the speed of cached disk D:\ is again ~500 MB/s.
- Caching is set to enhanced
- The size of SSD is 60 GB Corsair force 3
- Motherboard is Asus P8Z68-M PRO
This is what I tried to fix(doesn't work):
- I tried to use ALL for Caching
- I tried to use only 18 GB for Caching
How can I fix the speed problem without rebooting every time?
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.