cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 335 serie 180Go crash and disapear from bios

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

My computer often crash with a BSOD, when I restart, the computer does not boot onto SSD.

When I enter the bios, the SSD is missing.

I have to manually go into manual boot selection and select the SSD from this list to start booting normaly. It works fine each reboot until the next crash.

I already returned the disk to intel that replaced it with a brand new without solving the issue. (It might have been less often for a while)

Configuration :

Core I5 4670

ASUS H87-PRO C2

Intel Solid-State Drive 530 Series 120 Go

Crucial 8*2 Go DDR3 1600 CL9

Thanks for your help.

23 REPLIES 23

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Slivo,

Could you share a screenshot of the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox with the main information on it? Firmware version as well.We will continue our research here as well.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Slivo,

According to the picture, it shows a different SSD than the one you have. When you open the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox, what firmware version do you see on it?The picture shows the SSD 335, which is a different model of the 530 SSD.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Well ... my bad 😕

I forgot my SSD was not in the pack I ordered with my friends, it's indeed a 335 SSD I had previously.

My screen is showing the correct information.

Apologies for my misstake

Edit : Updated title for future readers

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Slivo,

Don't worry about it and thanks for changing the title of the thread.What we can let you know about this situation you have is that maybe a secure erase on the drive or run the diagnostics from the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox and make sure the SSD does not show any errors.If it is possible as well, please attach the SMART details of your drive in this thread for us to verify them.Regards,NC