cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 335 serie 180Go crash and disapear from bios

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

My computer often crash with a BSOD, when I restart, the computer does not boot onto SSD.

When I enter the bios, the SSD is missing.

I have to manually go into manual boot selection and select the SSD from this list to start booting normaly. It works fine each reboot until the next crash.

I already returned the disk to intel that replaced it with a brand new without solving the issue. (It might have been less often for a while)

Configuration :

Core I5 4670

ASUS H87-PRO C2

Intel Solid-State Drive 530 Series 120 Go

Crucial 8*2 Go DDR3 1600 CL9

Thanks for your help.

23 REPLIES 23

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Slivo,

Thanks for the reply. Don't worry about the tests, we will try to figure something else in order to verify your situation.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Slivo,

We were trying to find anything else about this situation but it is hard without the tests we provided before.The tests provided are for us to discard this problem is related to the SSD only and not to a different component in the computer, it could be anything actually.The problem right now is, we need to discard the SSD is the one having the issue, but we need to perform the tests.Let us know if by any chance you notice something different or if you have updates.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

I've switched cables, updated the driver and updated the bios.

As said, I cannot run this kind of test, and running the computer on another drive wouldn't help.

I'll run this setup for some time and see if it crash again, then come back if it does.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Slivo,

Please let us know as soon as you have updates on this situation so we can continue our follow up. Please take note of anything unusual you detect or error messages.Thanks for the effort and we will be waiting for your response.Regards,NC