cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 525 180GB [SSDMCEAC180A3L] doesn't have temperatue attribute(BEh) in SMART

Nuck-TH
New Contributor

Just as subject says.
Firmware LLGi.
Attribute doesn't appear in any tools i tried (Intel SSD toolbox, AIDA64, CrystalDiskInfo).

I know that last retail firmware is LLKi, is there any way to update to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, Nuck-TH.

Thank you for your reply.

Please take into consideration, that the OEM SSDs usually have a custom firmware and different adjustments, or changes performed at the firmware level, by the system manufacturer, to include or to limit certain features.

We advise you to contact your system manufacturer, in your case Lenovo*, to get further information regarding fixes or support for your SSD.  We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need further assistance regarding any other Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

525 Series not supported?

Message anbout no update exactly same as in MST CLI.
This lists on downloads are unreliable. Manual and release notes don't mention support for 525 series.

Question about lack of temperature attribute still persists btw.

According to the datasheet for the Intel 525 Series of mSATA SSDs (found here: https://www.intel.me/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/product-specifications/ssd-525-specifica...), the Drive PCB Temperature (0xBE) S.M.A.R.T. attribute *is* supported.

I also have one of these mSATA SSDs (though slightly different part number, SSDMCEAC180B3) and, as you can see in the attached AIDA64 capture, it *does* display the drive's temperature.

...S

On my 525, both  HWiNFO and Speccy, report the same temperature:

AlHill_0-1595711350944.png

Doc

Nuck-TH
New Contributor

People, "works for me" isn't helpful answer at all.
You know, i can google too and see that it works for others, so i wouldn't create ask topic if i was fine with that.