cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 525 180GB [SSDMCEAC180A3L] doesn't have temperatue attribute(BEh) in SMART

Nuck-TH
New Contributor

Just as subject says.
Firmware LLGi.
Attribute doesn't appear in any tools i tried (Intel SSD toolbox, AIDA64, CrystalDiskInfo).

I know that last retail firmware is LLKi, is there any way to update to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, Nuck-TH.

Thank you for your reply.

Please take into consideration, that the OEM SSDs usually have a custom firmware and different adjustments, or changes performed at the firmware level, by the system manufacturer, to include or to limit certain features.

We advise you to contact your system manufacturer, in your case Lenovo*, to get further information regarding fixes or support for your SSD.  We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need further assistance regarding any other Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hello, @Nuck-TH 

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support and thank you to the community for always offering assistance.

Based on the firmware, model and serial number, I noticed this is an OEM SSD, these drives usually have little adjustments or changes performed at firmware level by the system manufacturer; it would be weird that one of them involves the temperature not being displayed, but is a possibility, and I'm also not sure if you can test it in a different system.

The only possible recommendation I have in this scenario is to check the downloads page of the system where the drive came pre-installed for a firmware update for this specific part; it is not uncommon for system manufacturers to provide their own firmware updates for specific components they implement in their systems. You may also contact the system manufacturer directly for more information.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Hello, Nuck-TH.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® SSD 525 Series, and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post and if you needed further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Josh B.

Lenovo(which is OEM of my SSD) support site haven't any firmware updates or information about it.

Hello, Nuck-TH.

Thank you for your reply.

Please take into consideration, that the OEM SSDs usually have a custom firmware and different adjustments, or changes performed at the firmware level, by the system manufacturer, to include or to limit certain features.

We advise you to contact your system manufacturer, in your case Lenovo*, to get further information regarding fixes or support for your SSD.  We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need further assistance regarding any other Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.