cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 525 180GB [SSDMCEAC180A3L] doesn't have temperatue attribute(BEh) in SMART

Nuck-TH
New Contributor

Just as subject says.
Firmware LLGi.
Attribute doesn't appear in any tools i tried (Intel SSD toolbox, AIDA64, CrystalDiskInfo).

I know that last retail firmware is LLKi, is there any way to update to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, Nuck-TH.

Thank you for your reply.

Please take into consideration, that the OEM SSDs usually have a custom firmware and different adjustments, or changes performed at the firmware level, by the system manufacturer, to include or to limit certain features.

We advise you to contact your system manufacturer, in your case Lenovo*, to get further information regarding fixes or support for your SSD.  We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need further assistance regarding any other Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

LeonWaksman
Contributor II

GUI of this tool crashes with unhandled exception (Windows 7 x86_64, .NET 4 and VC Runtime 2019 both x86 and x64 installed).
Using CLI version shows:
FirmwareUpdateAvailable : No known update for SSD. If an update is expected, ple
ase contact your SSD Vendor representative about firmware update for this drive.

And querying for SMART attribute BE shows no results, nor it is present in all attributes list.
-hdatemperature shows No Results as well.

Hi @Nuck-TH 

1. The Intel MAS Tool doesn't support Windows 7. I wasn't aware that you run still Windows 7. 

2. In this case you may use Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool for firmware update. Before using this tool, please read Getting Started notes on the download page. In addition please read the User Guide.

Leon

FUT doesn't list 525 series as supported, nor other tools do. But this doesn't answer anything.