cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 545s 128GB Slow Write Speed

SLee111
New Contributor II

Hi,

Would like to know why the write speed of my Intel SSD 545s 128GB. Tried different SATA port, still the same.

Kindly refer to the attachment for more info.

15 REPLIES 15

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi steven6489,

Yes, you can keep using the drive as there is no issue with it.Anyhow, if you have future questions or issues, please open a new thread and we will do our best to help you.Have a great day.Regards,Diego V.

TNguy99
New Contributor

I had a same problem too

TNguy99
New Contributor

Please answer

Already answered. Read post # 3.

Doc

PBuci
New Contributor

Hello,

i think there is a problem with 545s 128GB. We have tested about 5-6 drives, one of them was from another source to compare. All tested drives had about 150MB/s write speed and about 500MB/s read. We have also tested 2 545s 256GB and 1 1TB and write speed was ok(same machine, same system), about 450MB/s. The write speed problem is only with 128Gb model. Disks were tested with linux dd on block device (no filesystem, also different distros) and under windows. Tests were conducted under 3 different server machines, one laptop and sata - usb3 adapter. Disks were tested with different firmware versions, newest included (no change). Is there a faulty series of 545s 128GB? Any informations are welcome.