cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 600P Series with DOA issue

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi there,

I found some problem on my Intel SSD 600p 256GB on the first day of arrival. However I don't know where to inquire about the DOA issue.

So basically,

1. Is there any link for DOA issue support?

2. How long is the period of Return or replacement claim in terms of DOA issue on SSDs

3. what information should I provide?

4. I got this SSD from a computer's store's giveaway, so I don't even know when and where it is purchased what can I do?

Thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Minnie,

We understand you just bought the Intel® Solid State Drive 600p series but it seems DOA.

To answer to your questions:

1. Is there any link for DOA issue support?

We recommend to always check with the place of purchase in case of DOA, they should cover it for at least the first 30 days after the purchase.

2. How long is the period of Return or replacement claim in terms of DOA issue on SSDs

If it is from the place of purchase is at least 30 days, through us, you can just contact our support department to get the drive replaced.

3. what information should I provide?

We need to gather the ISN, SA# and model of the SSD's label.

4. I got this SSD from a computer's store's giveaway, so I don't even know when and where it is purchased what can I do?

You could try to contact them and ask, but if they can't help you, just open a case with us and we will be more than glad to assist you.

You can check the following http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @17 link to create a ticket, make sure to select the proper region location.

Regards,

NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Minnie,

We would like to know if you have any other questions or if the information provided was useful. We will be waiting for your response.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

HI!

Thank you for your prompt answer! The problem is well solved

Thank you again!

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Minnie,

Thanks for the reply. In case you need further assistance please let us know.Regards,NC