cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 600P128GB only to read as 16GB

JLEE159
New Contributor

I got an Intel SSD600p 128gb, after install to PC, not my device manager can't recognize the SSD, by using Intel SSD toolbox, I only see 16GB, and still not able to use it.

I need help to reformat and make this device work for my PC.

2 REPLIES 2

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello strajerry,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® SSD 600p Series (128GB). If we infer correctly, to begin diagnosis and consequent troubleshooting that could take us to a resolution, and we would appreciate if you could, please, reply to this post with the following, important, basic information: The SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility?v=t and download the software.2- When finished downloading it, open it.3- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan.4- When finish scanning, click "Next."5- Click on "Save."6- Attach the file to your reply.
  • A screenshot of the "Disk Management" of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions.
  • A screenshot of the "Device Manager" of windows showing all your hardware.
We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards,Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello strajerry,

Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support. We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case? Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought. We will be looking forward to your reply.Best regards,Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation