cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD 750 (2.5" u.2 version): SSD Toolbox saying "Drive Reliability has Degraded"?

TCheu1
New Contributor

As a routine, I ran the Intel SSD Toolbox today. Everything seems ok - the SMART tests all check out, estimaated life remaining at "100%". But the Drive Health bar is at an orange w/ a "warning" and it is saying "Drive Health Degraded". For the life of me, I cannot figure out what this means. Do I have to be concerned, or undertake further troubleshooting steps?

I have not noticed any issue w/ the drive.

My system is an Asrock X99/itx board w/ an Intel e5-1650-v4 CPU. The drive is an Intel SSD750 1.2 TB, firmware 8EV101H0.

The Toolbox generated an Excel spreadsheet as attached.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello Tyler_C,

Thank you for contacting Intel®Technical Support.

We will be reviewing the intel.CSV file you shared with us and we will be back with you as soon as we have additional information.

Also, please remember that if you require more assistance or want to add additional details, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Tyler_C,

Thank you for your patience. You are going to receive an email shortly from our advance technical support department in order to further assist you. Best regards, Josh B.Intel Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation