cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel® SSD D3 S4610 Hard disk error in BIOS

Fenih
New Contributor

Good day.
I purchased a D3 S4610 SSD. But when you start the computer, the BIOS takes a long time to check and, as a result, gives the error "Hard disk error".
If you continue to boot the system, then it is normally seen and formatted, the data is written.
Found this link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000033549/memory-and-storage.html
I updated the firmware to XCV10132, executed "intelmas delete -intelssd 0" in the console, but the error in the BIOS did not disappear.
Please help with solving this problem.

11 REPLIES 11

Hello Fenih,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® SSD D3-S4610 Series. We would like to know if you were able to get more information from Asus* related to your issue.

We are going to follow up with you again next Tuesday, the 24th of November 2020, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel® Customer Support Technician

Hello Fenih,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® SSD D3-S4610 Series, and we have not heard back from you in a while, so we will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need assistance with an Intel® product, please open a new thread.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician