cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD DC P4500 set MaximumLBA Error: isdct set -o json -intelssd 0 MaximumLBA=50% { "Error_Type":3, "Error_Description":"Error: NVMe command reported a problem." }

Lei_G_Intel
New Contributor

Hi Nestor,

I met the same problem, show as below.

Thanks.

Lei

ISDCT: 3.0.9

P4500 FW: QDV10150

15 REPLIES 15

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi RadiumGu,

Thanks for the information provided. We will check this situation with our additional resources. We will keep you posted with any updates. Regards, Junior M.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi RadiumGu,

Could you please confirm the following information: *Could you please let us know if the SSD is connected directly to the motherboard? Or is it connected to a RAID controller? *Have you attempted to reboot the system after running the delete command? We look forward to hearing back from you.Regards,Junior M.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi RadiumGu,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.Regards, Junior M.

*Could you please let us know if the SSD is connected directly to the motherboard? Or is it connected to a RAID controller?

P4500 AIC form factor, It works well in my system except ISDCT.

*Have you attempted to reboot the system after running the delete command?

Sure. I rebooted my server, but got same result.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi RadiumGu,

Thanks for the information provided. We will check this with our additional resources. We will keep you posted with any updates. Regards, Junior M.