cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD S3610 NAND 累計寫入被放大 300 - 600 多倍的問題

TimWong
New Contributor

大家好:

年多前,我為電腦 (使用 Asus Sabertooth X99 主板組成) 購買了 2 個 Intel SSD S3610 1.2T 組成 Raid 0 模式使用 ( 在 淘寶 (全新) 和 eBay (用過轉售) 購買 ) 。在 OS Win7 和 Win10 Pro x64上運行良好。

帶有操作系統的 SSD Raid 0 是主磁盤,而 LSI RAID 6 的 15 個 HDD 是第二個。我已設置和命令將 IE , Chrome 的緩存移至硬盤,並正確進行了驗證。在資源管理器正常工作的情況下,從高速緩存寫入的數據流理論上是在 LSI RAID 6 HDD 分區中生成的,我也通過系統的資源監視器和 Microsoft 網站的 Diskmon 得出了這一結論。

一直使用都未有問題,直至發現SSD Raid 0 的指示燈經常在無讀寫時閃爍,用 CrystalDiskInfo 8.12.0 檢查,發現其中 1 個 SSD 寫入 935 GB,但 NAND 累計寫入為 643531 GB ,發現 NAND 累計寫入 688 倍的問題,改用 Intel SSD 工具箱也獲得了相同的結果。

為確定問題所屬,我再買了個 Intel P4800X 來作主磁盤,重新安裝Win10而不安裝其他軟件。為 2 個 S3610 進行測試,嘗試找出問題所在。

我刪去 2 個 S3610的 Raid 0後,2 個 S3610 1.2T 不作 Partition 及 Format 來進行測試。

發現當 Win10 系統未能直接使用 2 個 SSD ,但 2 個 S3610 仍會在閒餘時自行對NAND作出寫入,特別是在 睡眠模式 時,會分別寫入數 GB 到 2 個 S3610 NAND 內,但 SSD 寫入量是沒改變的。

為測試是否與Win10有關,重設定 Raid 0 及 Full Format ,設定關閉 Win10 所有與 SSD 有 節省能源選項 後,NAND 不再有無故寫入情況、指示燈亦不再無故閃爍。

但 睡眠模式 時,2 個 S3610 的NAND 內仍會分別被寫入數 GB,而 SSD 寫入量是沒改變的。請問這情況可怎樣解決?

附上一些資料、希望可有助發現及解決問題。謝謝你的幫助。

16 REPLIES 16

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, TimWong.

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to the Intel® SSD DC S3610 Series. We would like to know if you were able to check the previous communication.

We will follow up with you again on Tuesday, the 11th of May 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

TimWong
New Contributor

Hi Josh B.

Thank you for reply.

All my SSDs always are directly connected to Asus Sabertooth X99 motherboard's SATA Port , so Avago driver isn't cause the kind of issue.

Then I take 2 S3610 SSD to Secure Erase (Use PARTED MAGIC).

When I using PARTED MAGIC, I found it have a program name 'disk information'. It can check the SMART information. I wrote down NandWrites(F3) result after Secure Erase, than reboot to PARTED MAGIC Checked SMART again, NandWrites(F3) increase situation gone.

I turn off my computer and remove PARTED MAGIC USB Stick, reboot to Win 10 OS. I use Intel MAS to check NandWrites(F3) value, but it increase about 5 GB again.

After turn off my computer, I insect PARTED MAGIC USB Stick to USB port, reboot to PARTED MAGIC program. After use disk information program check, NandWrites(F3) value also increase 6 GB again.

Then, I found than if reboot or continues using the computer, the NandWrites(F3) will not increase. But after turn off and power on the computer, sleep mode or something let SSD have a period no power supply, every time SSD will increase NandWrites(F3) about 4 GB to 6 GB.

I put 1 S3610 SSD to a USB 3.0 portable case, connect to Notebook (HP Probook 450 G3). Every time plugin and remove the USB Case, SSD also will increase NandWrites(F3) about 4 GB to 6 GB.

Finally, I take USB Case to my office, NandWrites(F3) same to increase about 4 GB to 6 GB after plugin and remove or turn off and power on.

It isn't WA. I think it more serious than WA.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

TimWong

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, TimWong.

Thank you for your reply.

The behavior you described is not normal. We would appreciate it if you can provide us with a SMART log when you are using the SSD and the moment after you disconnect and connect back the SSD to your system.

This information will be helpful to try to identify the cause of this issue.

We will follow up with you again on Wednesday, the 12th of May 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Jos B.

TimWong
New Contributor

Hi Jos B. 

Please told me what program can provide a SMART log. Thank you!

Why Intel don't use a Old S3610 SSD of a USB drive to run the test? No stock?

Best regards,

TimWong

Hello, TimWong.

As mentioned in our previous post, your issue is not normal, and this is the first time we have this behavior reported. The multiple Intel® SSD DC S3610 Series that we have in our lab do not present the same behavior as you described and are working without any indication of an issue.

We would appreciate it if you can provide us with a SMART log when using the SSD and the moment after you restart your system. The SSDs need to be connected directly to the Motherboard without any adapters or RAID controllers in the middle.

To extract the SMART logs, please use the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (Intel® MAS) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30379/Intel-Memory-and-Storage-Tool-CLI-Command-Line-Inter... and follow the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool: Quick Tips on How to View Drive Details, Update Firmware, and View/Export SMART Logs article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055927/memory-and-storage.html

We will be looking forward to your reply including this information.

We will follow up with you again on Thursday, the 13th of May 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Jos B.