cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Intel SSD Toolbox + Adaptec AIC-9410 + SSD S3500 SSDSC2BB300G401

Здравствуйте.

Имеется контроллер Adaptec AIC-9410. К нему подключен SSD S3500 SSDSC2BB300G401.

Используемая операционная система - Windows server 2003 R2 x64. Поэтому я решил установить Intel SSD Toolbox для оптимизации работы SSD.

Однако, кнопка оптимизации SSD у меня не доступна:

Подскажите, с чем это может быть связано? И можно ли исправить?

Hello!

There is a controller Adaptec AIC-9410. To it connected SSD S3500 SSDSC2BB300G401.

Used operating system - Windows server 2003 R2 x64. So I decided to install the Intel SSD Toolbox to optimize SSD performance.

But, the SSD optimization button I is not available, see picture above. Tell me please, with what it could be due? And how can be fix?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Technotrance,

The SSD supports trim if the configuration allows it. However, we recommend to contact Adaptec* and check if they offer support for it while using this drive. If it is not supported, this may be the reason as to why you can't see the optimization button.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Yes, the problem was at the controller Adaptec. I connected to the controller Intel, and the problem was solved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

technotrance,

Thank you for taking your time and letting us know the situation has been resolved by using Intel Controllers. Should you ever need our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos