Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
432 Discussions

Intel nvme driver for Windows 1.7.0.1002 is not Microsoft signed

CChon3
New Contributor I

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26167/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Family-for-NVMe-Drivers?product=88744 Download Intel® SSD Data Center Family for NVMe Drivers

The current driver provided on Intel's website does not contain any catalog files signed by Microsoft.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

ClementChong,

We would like to try in our lab as we have tested before with no issues. Please allow us some time in order to verify the driver in different systems.

We will keep you posted.

NC
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ClementChong,

Could you please share the operating system you are using to install this driver?

We have tested the driver with Windows® 10 and it worked fine, what exactly do you mean by the catalog files?

Have you seen this situation with the older version of the driver?

We will be waiting for your responses.

NC
0 Kudos
CChon3
New Contributor I

Windows Server 2012 R2.

The nvme64.cat included in the driver zip file is not signed by "Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher", instead it is signed by "Intel(R) NVMe Windows Driver".

The previous version 1.5.0.1002 works fine.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ClementChong,

Thanks for replying back with the information. We will now check on this and we will get back to you.

NC
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ClementChong,

The signed version of the NVMe* driver is going to be released today in the following https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26167/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Family-for-NVMe-Drivers link, please test it and let us know if you still have errors.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

NC
0 Kudos
CChon3
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ClementChong,

Thanks for replying back, we are glad to see it worked fine for you.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

NC
0 Kudos