Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Solid State Drives
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4365 Discussions

Intel ssd global warranty

VAgar8
Beginner

If I purchase an Intel ssd of 540s series from USA and ship it to India. Will I be able to replace or get the product fixed in India if something bad happens to ssd?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

It’s fine if the drive is purchased in USA and then used in India. If something happens to the drive, you can contact the technical support in your region and if a replacement is necessary, then they will help you with it as well.

Just make sure to save the proof of purchase of the drive because in case a replacement is needed, you will be asked for it.

This is the site where the contact support information is available: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

I hope this information answered your concern.

If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

It’s fine if the drive is purchased in USA and then used in India. If something happens to the drive, you can contact the technical support in your region and if a replacement is necessary, then they will help you with it as well.

Just make sure to save the proof of purchase of the drive because in case a replacement is needed, you will be asked for it.

This is the site where the contact support information is available: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

I hope this information answered your concern.

If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

View solution in original post

DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Just wondering if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Diego V.