cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel750 SSD 400G pci-e打开程序总是卡顿,并且无法启用磁盘高速缓存,感觉速度还不如730,是什么原因?

风风_宋
New Contributor

我的配置如下:

cpu:E5-2683V3

主板:华擎X99太极

内存:芝奇DDR4 2400 32G

显卡:影驰GTX980TI 名人堂

硬盘:Intel750 400G pci-e版的

系统:Windows7 pro

主板上5个PCI-E插槽,就插了一个显卡和一个INTEL750ssd。

开机超慢长达26秒就不说了,开机后打开谷歌浏览器时就得卡个十几秒才能出现软件界面,期间点其它任何程序都没反应,就跟死机了似的。

之后的使用中也没发现它的速度快在哪儿,打开程序的速度都感觉不如intel730,不定时的也会卡顿,简直跟半残了一样。

磁盘策略里也无法启用它的高速缓存,不知是什么原因?

固件和驱动都是最新的,到底怎样解决打开程序卡顿的问题?还望解答,Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Translation:

My configuration is as follows:

cpu:E5-2683V3

Boards: Hua Qing X99

Memory: g.skill DDR4 2400 32G

Video card: GALAXY GTX980TI Hall of Fame

Hard disk: Intel750 400G PCI-e

System: Windows7 Pro

5 PCI-e slot on the motherboard, just plug a video card and a INTEL750ssd.

Super slow boot up to 26 seconds does not say, after booting when you open Google chrome, software interface card more than ten seconds to appear, did not respond to any other programs during and just crashed.

After using the fast has not found it in where open programs are feeling as intel730, time card, almost the same as partial disability.

Disk cache cannot be enabled in the policy, I do not know what is the reason?

Firmware and drivers are up to date, how to solve the problem of open programs Caton? Look solutions, Thanks!

--------------- End.

You are using the latest firmware, version 8EV10174, is that correct?

Does your mother board's UEFI/BIOS support NVMe?

Does your mother board have UEFI firmware?

What are you using for an NVMe driver?

Are you sure the PCIe slot you are using with the 750 is at least a PCIe 3.0 x4 slot? A PCIe slot may be x16 physically in size, but may be x16, x8, or x4 electrically.

The Intel 750 SSD does not support Windows write caching.

The X99 platform is based on an Intel enterprise/professional chipset, which is not designed for fast starting. It's POST process is longer, since it has more hardware and system resources to verify (quad channel memory, eight DIMM slots, 40 PCIe 3.0 lanes, multiple PCIe x16 slots, 10 SATA ports, etc.) You cannot expect to have fast startup/boot times with an X99 system, even when using an NVMe SSD. The more complex and sophisticated a mother board is, the longer it will take to complete the POST process.

Also, if you are not using the UEFI firmware's capabilities (setting the CSM UEFI option to Disabled), you will be booting Windows 7 in Legacy BIOS mode, which is slower. Windows 7 needs to have the location of the EFI boot loader modified, or by other methods, to use the Windows EFI boot loader.

NVMe is a different protocol than SATA, and uses its own Storage Controller, which you should see in Device Manager. The POST process must now verify the NVMe controller, which is adds additional time to the POST process.

I'm sorry but I cannot understand the parts of your post I have highlighted in bold in the translation, above. I think you are saying Chrome takes a long time to load, and other programs are crashing. I don't understand at all the "using fast has not found it", or the rest of that sentence. The translator program did not do a good job, sorry to say.

IIanM
New Contributor II

He actually means the system freezes at times, especially when using Google Chrome. This is probably because he's using a pirated version of Windows 7. So I asked him to use genuine Windows 10 Pro in the last reply.

IIanM
New Contributor II

请使用原版Windows 10系统,注意要用原生UEFI模式安装。

另外请使用Intel SSD Toolbox输出日志上传。

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

宋风

As informed by parsec, there are important points to be considered as the Intel® Solid State Drive 750 Series in order to guarantee expected performance.Please, check if the motherboard is running the latest BIOS update.In order to guarantee that the SSD shows the expected performance once it's in use, please make sure you are using the latest NVMe* drivers. For your convenience, here is the link to it: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26167/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Family-for-NVMe-Drivers?v=t Intel® SSD Data Center Family for NVMe Drivers version 1.7.0.1002 alternatively, you can use Windows* own inbox drivers but the performance difference is noticeableAdditionally, this link will help you to confirm if your SSD is running the latest firmware: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/solid-state-drives/000017245.html Firmware Versions for Intel® Solid State Drives and you can use one of the tools below to download it.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26306/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox?v=t Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox version 3.3.7 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26221/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Tool?v=t Intel® SSD Data Center Tool version 3.0.2https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/18363 Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool version 2.1.5Please, rest assured that our engineers are continuously working to improve this. *If you prefer to have support in Chinese, please let us know so we can look into that for you as well.Best regards,Aleki