cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought SSD 320 Series 300GB, it has 4PC1LE05 firmware. Tried to update with Toolbox v 3.3.3, but it states, thai i hawe newest firmware. Also tried Firmware Update Tool 2.1.x and image from issdfut_2.1.1.iso but in crashes, when graphics are initiali

MSylw
New Contributor

Just bought SSD 320 Series 300GB, it has 4PC1LE05 firmware. Tried to update with Toolbox v 3.3.3, but it states, that i have newest firmware for this tool. Also tried Firmware Update Tool 2.1.x and image from issdfut_2.1.1.iso but it crashes, after boot from dvd, when graphic UI is initializing, then returnts to prompt. error setting MTRR. Tried on two PCs, on both with the same problem. Both PCs with Win7 64bit, AMD Phenom II, Nvidia 400 and 600, all drivers updated. What can i do?

1 REPLY 1

jbenavides
Valued Contributor II

Hello kapitankosmos,

The Firmware version 4PC1LE05 for the Intel® SSD 320 Series indicates that this drive is an OEM model (Lenovo). This means that the drive was originally sold by Lenovo for use in their systems.

In this case, the Intel tools will not be able to modify the Firmware of the drive. You will need to contact the http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm Computer Manufacturer Support and check about their options to update the drive's firmware.