cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LENOVO 15ISK + INTEL 600P 512G can't be updated FROM PSF109C to PSF121C

MHu9
New Contributor

1. Toolbox prompt me for updating firmware to 121c.

2. But I encounted an error (10/53)

3 So I use Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool V2.2.2 . and use udisk to boot. I choose "graphics console boot" in boot menu and boot process can't continue. the figure as follow:

I want to know it is why and how can I do for this .@

12 REPLIES 12

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello PUMA_2017,

We understand you would like to update the firmware on your SSD but the tools are getting errors. We'd like to assist with this situation and for that, could you please provide us the following:-System information, please use https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- this utility and attach the file here (Please use the advanced editor button)-Also, please share the MSinfo32 log information. (http://nuanceimaging.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15390/~/how-to-generate-an-msinfo32-log Here is a guide in case you need it)-Please export the Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox log (Click on export and save the file)-Is this drive your boot SSD or is a storage SSD?-Do you have Intel® RST installed? (In case you do, what version do you have?) Or do you use the Windows* Inbox driver?NOTE: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there. We do not offer support for any third party tool mentioned here.We'll be waiting for your response.Regards,Nestor C

MHu9
New Contributor

Hello, the attachment are what you need. My drive are boot SSD and no Intel® RST && no Windows* Inbox driver. Thank you for your hard work, I wish the problem can be solved. Thanks again.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi PUMA_2017,

We can see from logs that you have secure boot enabled, in the BIOS. Could you please try to disable this option and run the Intel® Firmware Update Tool?If this does not work, please try changing also the boot mode to "Legacy Mode"We would like to get from you another Intel® SSD toolbox log, this can be found in the following location: C:/Intel/Logs/IntelSSDTDL.log, please attach it here as well.Once we have this information from you, we will continue with the investigation we are running.Regards,Nestor C

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi PUMA_2017,

We would like to know if you were able to follow our previous suggestions and if you still require assistance. We'll be waiting for your response.Regards,Nestor C