cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LENOVO 15ISK + INTEL 600P 512G can't be updated FROM PSF109C to PSF121C

MHu9
New Contributor

1. Toolbox prompt me for updating firmware to 121c.

2. But I encounted an error (10/53)

3 So I use Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool V2.2.2 . and use udisk to boot. I choose "graphics console boot" in boot menu and boot process can't continue. the figure as follow:

I want to know it is why and how can I do for this .@

12 REPLIES 12

MHu9
New Contributor

Sorry, this is the file you want. Thank you very much!

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi PUMA_2017,

Thanks for the file provided. We will be checking deeper in this situation, if we need further information from you we will let you know, as well as a possible solution or suggestion.Regards,Nestor C

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi PUMA_2017,

Our engineering team is still working in your situation and we have an update.We tested your same configuration with an earlier version of Windows* Build, so, we are wondering if you can also try to run Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox with an earlier/different build of Windows*?We are currently working with Microsoft* about this situation since it seems that there was a change on the NVMe* driver for the latest build.We'll keep you posted as soon as we have some news.Regards,Nestor C

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi PUMA_2017,

We would like to know if you were able to test our previous recommendation, try to run Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox with an earlier/different build of Windows*?In the meantime, we don't have updates, but it is important if you can let us know if you could try the suggestion above.Regards,Nestor C

MHu9
New Contributor

Thank you very much, I am pleasure to try it .