Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Solid State Drives
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4365 Discussions

NAND flash memory

kishorsoni
Beginner

I am using J29 series NAND flash , for storage raw data in my application.

I want know that,

is it necessary to erase the chip before write new data? OR data can be over written ??

Pl. tell

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, @kishorsoni.

Thank you for contacting Intel Community Support.

We received your thread in the IIntel® Solid State Drives community section and we would like to get more information in order to provide you with assistance.

What is the exact Intel product you are working with? do you have a specific model or full product name you can provide?

Please feel free to add any other details you may consider relevant, I will follow up on November 26th or you can let me know a different date for the follow-up if required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

BrusC_Intel

Hello, @kishorsoni.

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if I can be of assistance.

I will follow up on December 3rd and close the case if there is no confirmation about the Intel product you need help with.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

BrusC_Intel

Hello, @kishorsoni.

This message is to follow up on your thread to check if I can be of assistance.

I previously tried to confirm the Intel product involved in order for us to accurately provide assistance, but the thread will be closed right now since there has been no confirmation.

In case our help is still required, please open a new thread because this one will no longer be monitored, or contact us via one of the other support methods (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html).

Best regards,

Bruce C.