cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW System SSD335 240GB Pauses/Freezes Ramdomly

RDuff2
New Contributor

I am having problems with my brand new system ramdomly pausing/freezing many times a day. I researched the subject here and saw:

----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// -----------

"/message/192065# 192065 Intel SSD 335 240GB freezing up with Event [no response]

This question has been Answered.

ghoy Apr 25, 2013 1:40 PM

Recently purchased the SSD 335, to be exact, the drive is aprox. two months old and I've been having random system hang up moments since week one."

----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// ----------- /// -----------

which is identical to my problem except I don't have the other Intel piece of software discussed in that thread. Mine is straight forward Pause/freeze of the window as I work, click, or try to operate within the system.Intel SSD 335 240GB FrNEW

I wrote Intel an email but have not heard from anyone. Does anyone have insight to this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

I am really sorry for your issue.

Ghoy's issue was software related; however, in your case there are other things to consider:

• Connect the drive to a different port / SATA controller.
  • Use Microsoft*'s inbox driver instead of the one provided by the manufacturer (or viceversa).
  • Update the Intel® SSD firmware.
  • Update the system BIOS.