My Intel x25-m 80 g2 (SSDSA2M080G2GC) drive is throwing SMART errors and also is incompatiable with the Dell 630i nvidia motherboard.
I would like to RMA this drive for one that works
I was constantly getting nvstore errors in windows 7 and the computer would hang for 5 minutes at a time.
What information do you need from me to get this started.
Please note: that the support phone lines are closed on a weekend... plus who still uses phone lines to fill out a form?
Looking forward to your quick response.
Hi, you may file your request during weekdays via email web form - http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx?id= http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx?id=
you can try to run diagnostic test found in intel toolbox as this maybe ask by the support personnel as well
During my testing to identify the issue I took the following steps.
1) Updated to the most current version of NForce drivers (requires several restarts)
2) After finding no joy with driver updates I pulled all personal information off of the drive
3) I reformatted the drive during a fresh windows 7 x64 ultimate installation
4) Using the stock windows drivers issue was still experienced
5) Ran windows update a bunch of times including all published WHQL drivers - issue still expereinced
6) reran most current nForce drivers. - issue still experienced
I have two issues I need to resolve
1) Intel SSD has SMART errors that need factory reset / repair
2) Dell XPS 630i has crappy bios drivers for NForce 650 SLI chipset.