cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Intel SSD 520 180GB toolbox there was a warning "Drive health is degraded..."

JDeim
New Contributor

Hi,

I bought new Intel SSD 520 180GB (upgrade my old Intel SSD 320 120GB) and used it with motherboard GIGABYTE 567A-UD5-B3.

After clear setup windows 7 professional 64bit Intel SSD ToolBox there was a warning "Drive health is degraded. Contact your reseller or local Intel representative for assistance" as the following enclosed images.

Please help me what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

We have determined this issue is specifically related to the Intel® SSD Toolbox and the drives which ISN starts with EK are not properly identified by the software. The issue is purely cosmetic since there is no problem with the drives, they will operate properly. A new version of Intel® SSD Toolbox will be released soon and include a correction of this issue.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

I would suggest you to make sure the Intel® SSD 520 is connected to the Intel® SATA controller chipset since the motherboard specifications indicate also a third party SATA/RAID controller.

Otherwise you may contact your local Intel(R) support team for further assistance.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport

Thnak for your answer bat i'm sure the Intel® SSD 520 is connected to the Intel® SATA controller.

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

We have determined this issue is specifically related to the Intel® SSD Toolbox and the drives which ISN starts with EK are not properly identified by the software. The issue is purely cosmetic since there is no problem with the drives, they will operate properly. A new version of Intel® SSD Toolbox will be released soon and include a correction of this issue.

I think this answer is satisfactory for me.

I'll check my drive again with the next version of the intel SSD toolbox.Thank you very much for the help.