cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware release... Today? When?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The end of the month is here and now the community want their new firmware!

I want some reliable info about the release. No false statements!! Is It coming today? Or?

I believe this question is asked over and over again, but I ask It again anyway

44 REPLIES 44

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Its on the main SSD forum page (before you click on any of the discussions.). On this page, click on top where it says "discussions" that will take you to the main SSD forum page. Then look at the top for "Announcements" and expand to read more.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

AH i get ya! i never go in that way! thats why i never see it, and i thought that it was simply that the commu didnt like me

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I don`t believe in Intel, I`m not sure they`ll release the firmware today.

If yes I`ll be happy with you guys.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Maybe they expected to release the new firmware by end of month, but they first wanted us to post a thread like this so they could have a good laugh while making us wait. California time, European time, or Martian time, I have successfully installed the firmware so I don't care.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Well it's 3.15pm in California right now, and still no sign of the firmware

Had hoped to flash it tonight, but it's rapidly approaching bedtime so it looks like I'll have to wait 24 hours now - how frustrating!

Well, at least as has been said, this gives the rest of the world a chance to try it out before us europeans risk it.

They must be running some last minute checks or awaiting someones signature or something......