cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P3700 DeviceStatus is *ASSERT_FFFF0194 5Q

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

I was trying to format my P3700 400GB to enable 4K physical block sizes instead of 512byte.

[root@node tmp]# isdct start -intelssd 1 Function=NVMeFormat LBAFormat=3 SecureEraseSetting=0 ProtectionInformation=0 MetaDataSetting=0

WARNING! You have selected to format the drive!Proceed with the format? (Y|N): YRunning NVMe Format...NVMe Format Successful.

Afterwhich I rebooted and the DeviceStatus is now: *ASSERT_FFFF0194 5Q

If I try to dump any kind of logs, or run any kind of command it fails with: Error: Selected drive is in a disable logical state.

Is this a defective card? Anyone experienced anything similar?

Firmware: 8DV10131

3 REPLIES 3

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello Mattdk,

We will be more than glad to assist you with this problem. Please check your private messages.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Aleki,

I cannot reply via private messaging as it doesn't work in any of my browsers - typical.. Could you send a private message with your email so that I may contact you there?

Thanks!

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Mattdk,

In order to guarantee our communication. We advise that you contact our call center. If you are located in The U.S. please call this number: 916 377 7000, if not, please use this link to contact your nearest Intel Contact Center: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support - We will be more than glad to assist you via phone but you also may have chat available depending on your region.