In the past, I have no issue running the Intel SSD Toolbox utilities but get this error below today:
If click Continue, it leads to another error message as below:
Please advise should I need to wipe and and fresh install all or need to rma?
Appreciate your reply.
Finally manage to get the SSD to run Intel SSD Toolbox as follow:
1. boot to usb drive and run Acronic Disk Director to wipe out partition, create primary partition and format.
2. restart to boot from Win 7 SP1 usb drive to install Win 7 in sata mode
3. modify registry to enable AHCI mode and change BIOS setting to run AHCI mode
4. install all drivers
5. install Intel SSD Toolbox 2.0.2 version and run fine.
This also seem to solve the following issues this PC is having sometimes back:
1. sudden restart while booting up (restart occur just before loading of desktop)
2. sudden restart while shutting down
Have a nice weekend.