According to our translation, we understand your Intel® SSD 320 Series is no longer being detected, correct? If that is so, we recommend to do the following:
1. Verify the hard connections, a faulty cable may keep the driver from being detected.
2. Check if there is any BIOS update available and then update it.
3. How is the SSD connected to your computer, via SATA or USB?
4. Has this drive been recognized before? Do you remember any recent configuration done that could affect it?
5. If possible, try it in a different computer in order to see if it will behave the same way. If it shows any error messages, please let us know it.
We haven't heard from you in a while so we would like to know if you still need our support. Please let us know as soon as possible.