cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request assistance, on Intel 730 SSD, currently AT RISK - detected "Smart Event" warranty thru 12/2019, Support App/iOS ERROR that reads: There was an error requesting support for this product. Could someone please help me submit my support request?

MGarc31
New Contributor

imageimageimageimage

10 REPLIES 10

n_scott_pearson
Contributor II

No, You need to directly contact Intel Customer Support to initiate the RMA process (you cannot do so through the forums). Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local phone numbers, sorted by geography:

You can use the online forms service or email, but I actually recommend calling them directly. The above links provide local or toll-free numbers in most countries and support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: http://intelsupportchat.force.com/icslivechat/ics_tech_desktop_ww_english_Chat), but understand that this service is offered in English only and is subject to the normal (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Hope this helps,

...S

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello MGarc31, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

MGarc31
New Contributor

I have not been able to properly submit using app and/or web interface apparently because I am currently in Mexico and the I.P. address is interfering with being able to proceed. This however is a USA warranty claim.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello MGarc31, Thank you for your reply. We will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • The SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/and download the software. 2- When finished downloading it, open it. 3- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your SSDs and partitions. • We need you to provide us with the SMART details .CSV file (SMART logs) from your Intel® SSD 730 Series. In the “IntelSolidStateDriveToolboxUserGuide.pdf” section 3.2 you can find the instructions on how to get this file. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation